Well, a few things, the game is a bit iffy and on its own tells you nothing. Here goes.
1) Exactly how much exp does it take to level? I've killed everything in the first level and collected all of the items, and I'm a good ways into the second level and I'm STILL only level 1!
2) Just what happens when you level? I mean, obviously you improve in some way, but how?
3) Treasure chests. WTF? If you run into them, they open and you get a random effect, and the text scrolls by too quickly for me to know what it says. One time a helmet was spinning in the top corner, but I didn't notice any difference. But, even more strange, if you stand NEAR a chest but don't run into it and hit use, then it dissapears, you get a message that says "TREASURE CHEST" like it does when you pick things up, and then nothing else happens. I mean, you get some XP, but that's nothing special, since picking up ALL items gives you XP. What gives here? Which should I do?
4) What do Adamantine Rings do? They give you XP, I know, but all items do so that's nothing new. They don't increase my Armor, they don't heal me. The only items to can keep and use later are Potions and Scrolls, so whatever effect they have takes place immediately. Do they raise a hidden, permanent defense stat separate from armor or something?
5) Does the shield REALLY do anything? There's no block button, and I don't seem to take any less damage...
6) On the subject of damage, how the heck can you fight things without them hitting you back? I know to dodge, bob and weave, but it's really hard to judge distance, so I still miss all the time. Which wouldn't be a problem, but weapons inexplicably lose durability even when you miss!
...Geez, I'm turning into Mr. List! Anyway, thanks.