OK this is the most detailed list of the changes in the 2.1 patch you'll see anywhere on the web: [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
- support for the Deathkings mission pack, including 3 shopping tours (after exiting Blight, after exiting Constable's Gate, after exiting the Nave)
- included GLBSP along with (oh my, I just realized now, faulty!) shortcuts to let you create GL nodes for your Hexen/Deathkings maps
- fixed Korax' HP in the Dark Crucible, now it takes considerably less time to smash him
- you can now buy Wings of Wrath in all shops (since the effect of the Wings is rather short)
- shopping index added to the manual with the prices and availability of all artifacts
- some smaller bugfixes/features/adjustments
That said, there are some more fixes and stuff in the works, so unlike with the first Korax Mod, this time there'll be more than one patch.
Oh and BTW all 3 demos have been recorded by me, so you can now watch and laugh how lame Mr. Rambo plays (unless of course you realize I'm lightyears ahead of you, of course [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] ).