RPG Complexity and D&D Alignments
- New settings for RPG Complexity, Ethical Alignment and Moral Alignment. Be evil or good, lawful or chaotic, and people will react differently to you.
- Three different levels of RPG complexity that influence everything from the amount of information in the journal, the available sources of experience, item prices in shops and possible shortcuts in dungeons up to the possibility of being barred from talking to certain NPCs and missing out on some quests
- Over a hundred new plant models: trees, bushes, ferns, maize, grapevines etc.
- All green areas completely revamped with new extra large floor textures and new plant models; starting map rebuilt from scratch
- Over a hundred new models including everything from beer steins and shiny new gold bars through beds and water wells to wagon wheels and sailboats
- Revamped the character creation system, now it’s a lot like rolling a classic D&D character.
- Battle Rage/Faith/Magic now displayed on the status bar in the same way as mana
- Status bar cleanup: health and armor counters now always vertically aligned, no matter how large a number
- There is now no status bar when the automap is displayed
- New full HD title, credit and help screens; there is now detailed help in-game spawning 5 screens
- Separate main menu option for credits; the title screen is now static, and the title music only plays once, then waits 30 seconds before playing again