Scattered Evil 1.3 is now available on SourceForge and ModDB.
New features and bugfixes:
- The highlight of this release are the 7 all-new dungeon maps plus a greatly extended one, replacing old third party maps. They introduce new 3D features to SE, including levers and wheels, as well as swimmable water and advanced lighting and shadows.
- Aldir’s Cave
- Hedyntin Cave
- Hedyntin Citadel
- Nisisil Catacombs
- Nisisil Cloister
- Nisisil Sanctum
- Pyramid of Krylu (now with a Sphinx)
- Ruins of Nisisil
- Other changes:
- Ladders are now scaled in a more realistic manner
- There is no need to hit the use key to open doors, just walk towards them
- Further new music tracks have been added
- Fixed a number of reported bugs
2 thoughts on “Scattered Evil 1.3 released”
Eh. Still not playable, because of Vavoom engine.
Multiple crashes, bugs. Never was able to play longer than 10-15 minutes until crash.
Vavoom is hopelessly outdated and should not be used anywhere.
What Windows version and hardware are you using (I’ve been able to run the game for hours without a crash on 64bit Windows 7 with an nVidia card)?
Also, submitting a bug with your debug.txt might help us track down the issue.
Comments are closed.